Amy Hall, the creator and designer of amykathryn handbags, is not your average Jane. Raised in Phoenix, Arizona, her family and upbringing are anything but typical. Her father and brother, Gary Hall Sr. and Jr. are the only father-son duo in history to make 3 Olympics, earning a combined 13 Olympic medals and breaking 12 world records in swimming. The list goes on, with no small shoes to fill, but Hall has risen to the challenge. Her career in the arts led her to Los Angeles where she attended Otis School of Design and became a designer of fabrics and accessories. Today, amykathryn is one of the fastest growing brands on the market. Celebrity clients include Pink, Hillary Duff, Selma Blair, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Leann Rimes. Each bag is hand-printed with beautiful patterns derived from the textiles she remembers from her childhood. Also incorporated are the rich colors found in nature, paired with animal-friendly faux leathers. Each season brings a breath-taking surprise, which makes her bags in high demand. Hall's future goals include expanding into a lifestyle brand and incorporating her eco-friendly philosophy into all aspects of product and design.
- DIY Cutest pillow ever! #custom #crafts t.co/hz1hphR37O
- Dare you to try our cute #DIY for the home! #handmade #craft #fun t.co/hz1hphR37O
- RT @ohsweetjoy: This great tutorial is on the blog today, courtesy of the creativity of @amykathrynbags! t.co/kDlfCIlScU
- Polo in LA #horselove #natureincity @ Will Rogers Polo Club t.co/pSwN6eNpFN
- Spring 2013 yellow zig zag fabric, and some gorgeous Spring flowers #ABM app #customfabric t.co/qXSwTRhGV2
- I love that @ohsweetjoy styled our Hydrangea Brown so cute! She looks so natural carrying a big and functional bag: t.co/k9LEJU6OVu