Straight from the UK, Handbag Clinic claims, "The Leather Care Kit has been designed to clean, nourish and protect all items of soft and delicate leathers that are used on luxurious items of clothing, footwear, handbags & luggage throughout the world." This kit is wonderful to treat leathers, but not to be used on suede or NuBuck…unfortunately.
Ever wonder what us Handbago bloggers do when we're not at the front-line of handbag breaking news? C'mon, you know it's a burning question! Well last Sunday, July 24th, yours truly had the opportunity to work with Los Angeles bloggers collective, TwoPointOh!LA, modeling for local deigner, Cowgirl Heaven, at the Los Feliz Fashion Fest. The sun was scorching, and with a 1:00pm call time, a long day of hair and makeup, photo-ops, and tearing the runway was simply inevitable.
Exiting news, Bagistas! Handbago has been nominated by The Luxury Hub for the honorable title of “best blog that features exclusive handbags.” The Luxury Hub is hosting LuXplosion 2010, which “is an initiative for trendsetters engaged in reaching out not only to the wealthiest 2% all over the world, but also to the other 98% that ultimately enable the former to stand high and make a difference.
Handbago.com was so very nicely listed as one of the top 25 handbag blogs on BecomeAPhotographer.org! Thanks to Blogger, Becky Patterson for mentioning us! Check out BecomeAPhotographer.org to get insights on, what else, becoming a photographer!
Our very own Janellica, celebrity stylist, is not only ever so fashionable and talented as the Handbago stylist, but also an amazing celebrity stylist in the hectic and fabulous fashion industry. She got her start while working in at a creative production agency called Blue Issue in her college town of Dallas, Texas. And from her experiences and love for fashion styling immediately flourished and brought her to the bustling city of Los Angeles.
Handbago was pleased to be featured in the September 20 issue of Women's World Magazine. The article highlights a cross promotional giveaway with Rough Roses Handbags, Handbago and Women's World Magazine. Readers have the chance to win a handbag wardrobe from Rough Roses, whose bags feature custom hardware and high quality leather while built for comfort and durability.
Handbago.com was recently featured on blogs.comin guest blogger Beth Thomas Cohen's Top Fashion Blogs for the Modern Mom. Cohen is President and Partner of B'squared Public Relations, which specializes in emerging designers in the fashion industry, and has also worked as accessories editor at O, The Oprah Magazine. She also writes her own blog, "The Preggo Diares", which details her journey as a pregnant woman.