As with many adventures, the birth of Divina Denuevo began with a skeleton key… A key that unlocked a love for creating unique pieces that hint to a simpler time, using time-honoured leather-crafting techniques and sustainable design principles. Our designs are unique and edgy, while also remaining romantic and classic. We focus on re-purposing that which the world has cast aside in redundancy like keys that no longer open doors and locks that have lost their place as time has worn on. We believe in reducing waste and re-using our scraps to minimize our footprint, and in working with our hands to make pieces of functional art.
- This guitar strap is soon to be on it's way to it's new owner- memory foam padding and pick pockets- genius! t.co/Lat0oQRVuw
- We got a little crazy making wallets from our remnant leather. Love the hand dyed green! t.co/ypn5DgbW3V
- Happy Monday, it's shipping day! Australia, Denmark, the UK, Canada and the US- Bon voyage! t.co/LtkeOsuXVO
- Thank you to everyone who came out to the Spring Fling this weekend- we especially love to see our lovely... t.co/fwjRDQ6n0y
- Come visit us today and tomorrow at The Great Canadian Craft Spring Fling! We have a couple new designs to show off! t.co/l9QxDKz5u1
- How cool is this key!? We've had it for a long time but never found the perfect bag for it until now. It's huge! t.co/RfY7v4dBxD