Joanna Maxham has been educated and living globally for much of her life. At the height of a successful corporate marketing career she found herself yearning to embrace her fascination with fashion and all things creative. She got her feet wet by experimenting with scarves and jewelry but discovered her true calling after designing her first handbag. In 2007, she dedicated herself fully to this endeavor.
Joanna’s goal was to create handbags of perfect proportions, made from the finest leather, and with great attention to detail. She chose to collaborate with a small, European atelier with over 35 years of experience. This intimate setting of traditional craftsmanship played an integral role in bringing to life and nurturing Joanna’s vision. The result was a luxurious combination of style and utility now known as a JOANNA MAXHAM handbag.
The JOANNA MAXHAM collection features understated palettes and effortless silhouettes, beautifully infusing luxury into everyday functionality. Her handbags are the perfect companion for the woman who exudes both a classic uptown sensibility and a tasteful downtown edge. This sentiment continues to resonate with her growing clientele and remains ever present in her "attitude adaptable” designs.
- Boys & Girls love our new "Paprika" color...(as spotted during the ENK Tradeshow in NYC). Coming for FW'13! t.co/a0uvQsa1lQ
- All the girls at the end of the show! #joannamaxham #handbags #nyc #enk #accessoriecircuit #fashion… t.co/XIaXD8E7aW
- Joanna Maxham team all smiles finishing up a great ENK show! #joannamaxham #handbags #enk #show… t.co/cqaYEj8E7g
- @franco_lacosta rocking The Franco clutch #joannamaxham #enk #nyc t.co/FB7S8S6P81
- I am too sexy for my iPad. Voted the most unexpected bag of the show third day in a row #joannamaxham… t.co/cyiqJu5wDI
- Come stop by our booth 2721 at the ENK show this week! #joannamaxham #handbags #nyc #enk #tradeshow… t.co/iDzLoYrmA8