Lindemann’s was opened in January of 2011 by owner Jenna Lindemann. Jenna has lived in Vermont her entire life. While in high school, she found her passion for design and fashion. While taking a class in entrepreneurship, Jenna was inspired to open her own business. Her talent for sewing has been passed to her from previous generations. Lindemann’s bags are all handmade. Each bag is made individually and all bags are limited editions. Fabrics are the inspiration for the bags. Bags are designed to enhance the beauty of the fabrics and are crafted with an attention to detail. Fabrics are chosen by texture, quality, color, beauty and uniqueness. All fabrics are medium to heavyweight, and spot cleaning is advised. Lindemann’s bags can be found at www.Lindemannstotes.com,etsy.com, at various local markets, including the Burlington Farmer’s Market and craft shows throughout New England.
- Gotta say LOVED the #chicagofirefinale tonight! Can't wait till season 2!
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in #Oklahoma
- Beautiful day at the Farmer's Market! Come by and check out our new products! #farmersmarket #btv #funtimes
- Owl Wristlets are here! t.co/JIjOri1OKj
- Love that the @NHLDevils was mentioned in @NBCChicagoFire tonight! #amazing #chicagofire
- RT @NBCChicagoFire: RETWEET if you loved tonight’s episode! #ChicagoFire