Fashion forward carry-alls that allow individuals to move forward with a sense of style, security, and success.
The idea was born in 2004 while one of the founding members was on his first solo overseas trip. "I realized how important it was to keep one's valuables safe and in one piece, and I knew there must be others with the same concerns." Slowly but surely the small idea started to take form. Trips were taken, prototypes were made, the dream team was being sought out and formed. We would tell each other "carry your own weight." That term went on to become one of MBARQGO's central themes. What does weight mean? We break it down as one's personal goods, one's self, and one's community. Currently, MBARQGO is comprised of a close knit international team focused on providing choice goods to small groups worldwide that resist settling for second best.
- RT @GQMagazine: It's good to be Jay Z. @Beyonce's GQ Photo Shoot: t.co/JcuOJWTf
- A Very calm day in Shanghai China. #china #leather #travel #mbarqgo #grownman #details #gq t.co/C6IKlZz7
- Screen shot of our short film set to release later this month. For our men's toiletry bag with @barberbydesi t.co/tyJBOwVd
- The crew down at the hangar #mbarqgo #barberbydesign #fashion #leathergoods t.co/N4QJ16Q0
- Mbarqgo rep mr @theonlysb staying fresh and clean for a summer time wedding . #gq #jamesbond #fashion #leath t.co/MAOmH1e8
- Mr @rmarali75 enjoying the summer with his beautiful lady friend and fresh Toast. #leathergoods #fashion #s t.co/JNFfonHH