Mk Totem is composed of business partners Maya Yogev and Keira Guez, who were introduced by their former Los Angeles based leather manufacturer. Maya and Keira were both on a quest to embark on a new adventure when they met. The duo came from a higher end fashion backround, however, they wanted to start something new, fresh and a little more relaxed. Working in a more contemporary price point has allowed the girls to cater to all women, rather than the select few that could afford their previous lines. Mk Totem especially connects with women who love to scour thrift shops to find treasures, making it all look so perfectly imperfect and effortless. They have found this way of working much more gratifying and enjoyable.
Maya and Keira are constantly brainstorming and thinking up ways to make Mk Totem even better for "their girl".
- Can't Sleep Mini Inner Truth Journal t.co/wTdUEjaKxw via @thefancy
- Towel Warmer by Brookstone t.co/dKPaJ39g via @thefancy
- Lite Seats by Carpyen t.co/HnWPAe5b via @thefancy
- Tree Shaper Growing Guide t.co/5EJGP8tw via @thefancy
- Transparent Shelves by Nonogiorno t.co/4n1ZDQ0i via @thefancy
- Lovelinesss t.co/uWkriY16 via @thefancy