Sophisticated bags of classic appeal with a special modern twist and overall Arquitectural inspiration is Paola Dangond's trademark. Her Inspiration comes from her love for detail, extensive traveling around the world and arquitectural backround. Accesories are handmade in exotics, crocodile skins and leather. The clean lines and arquitectural structured accesories are very appealing to the contemporary women with unique, refined and individual style.
- RT @ORAShowroom: Oh my MEIER! As if New York’s freezing temps weren’t reason enough to want to skip the skiing and sail right into... ht ...
- RT @ORAShowroom: Look at these gorgeous new Paola Dangond bags that arrived. The colors are even more beautiful in person! t.co/ ...
- RT @ORAShowroom: Trending: Pulp Culture t.co/ybZxAyKW
- Check out Paola Dangond's Scarpa and Meier in @marieclaire March 2012 Issue. We love Nina Garcia's 101 IDEAS! @ninagarcia
- PAOLA DANGOND'S YELLOW BERKE II FEATURED NYC PRETTY! t.co/vJvrTsym
- RT @HandbagDesigner: Poder de los Colombianas! @SofiaVergara seen w/ her @PaolaDangond bag t.co/CrItJLUA on #ModernFamily