Born on Bondi Beach near Sydney, Australia in 1928, Speedo® is the world's top-selling swimwear brand. The brand's heritage derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand.
World Champion Michael Phelps is among the elite athletes wearing Speedo; Phelps wore Speedo as he made history in Beijing, winning eight gold medals and rewriting the record books. Phelps' belief in Speedo's history of innovation and the Speedo Aqualab is shared by fellow Team Speedo stars Natalie Coughlin, Ryan Lochte and Katie Hoff.
Building on its authentic base, the Speedo product line has expanded over the years. Now sold in more than 170 countries around the world, Speedo's product line includes women's fashion and fitness swimwear, men's water shorts, kid's swimwear, footwear, and a comprehensive collection of aquatic fitness equipment.
- The Speedo Grand Challenge is underway!!! t.co/buwCXS6Iei
- Check out our new product of the week @speedousa.com! #puzzlemethis #summercolor t.co/q1msPXlEEp
- We've got you covered for all your summer needs! #notjustabrief #divein t.co/LeYXRHhhwX
- Great strategy dinner last night with nathangadrian and @nataliecoughlin in SF #lovetheseguys t.co/ahcufWWU5c
- @MichaelPhelps made an appearance in Redondo Beach CA tonight. always and forever #inspiring t.co/MdAryS0IXm
- Thoughts and prayers go out to all in Oklahoma